What are the application characteristics of epoxy glass fiber pipe?
1. Various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can almost adapt to the requirements of various applications on the form, and the range can be from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2. Convenient curing. Choose a variety of different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can almost be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3. Strong adhesion. The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bond  inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin makes it have high adhesion to various substances. The shrinkage of epoxy resin is low when curing, and the internal stress generated is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
4. Low shrinkage. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are emitted. Compared with unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins, they show very low shrinkage (less than 2%) during curing.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.