Pay attention to the following points during the use of epoxy glass fiber pipe
1. Prevent hard and sharp objects from directly rubbing the ground.
2. The corrosive chemicals and solvents splashed on the ground should be removed immediately.
3. The grease spilled on the ground must be removed immediately, otherwise the ground will become slippery and easily cause injury.
4. Hard and heavy objects must be handled with care;
5. The floor of the machine console, the floor of the storage area for heavier raw materials, semi-finished products or finished products, should preferably be covered with a rubber tube or soft plastic tube.
6. Epoxy fiberglass pipes can only withstand temperatures up to 80°C. Therefore, for areas that often require electric welding or oxygen cutting, steel plates or other high-temperature insulation pipes should be laid on the ground.
7. The casters of various carts or trailers must be made of high wear-resistant polyurethane casters with a wide stress surface and a certain degree of elasticity.
8. When all kinds of carts or trailers are walking, the speed should be as slow as possible, and sudden braking or sharp turns should be avoided.
9. The floor needs to be regularly maintained and cleaned, so that the floor can be kept beautiful and clean, and it can also remove the hard particles that may be present on the floor that may scratch the paint film.