What are the technical requirements for ramming materials for induction furnaces?
1. Under sufficient temperature, non-deformation and non-melting performance
2. It can have the necessary structural strength at high temperatures without softening deformation
3. The volume must be stable at high temperatures, so that it will not expand and shrink to cause cracks
4. When the temperature changes sharply or the heating is uneven, it will not crack and peel off
5. It can resist the chemical attack of metal solution, slag and furnace gas