Application characteristics of epoxy glass fiber tube
Epoxy fiberglass pipe is a common object in electrical equipment in the present age. Because of its own material characteristics, it can be used as a part of insulating parts. And even in humid environments, it can also be used with transformer oil. Next, we will introduce the use characteristics of epoxy glass fiber tube in detail.
Using characteristics of epoxy glass fiber tube
1. Various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can simply be used to the requirements of various forms of use, and their scales can range from extremely low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2. Convenient curing. Choose a variety of different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3. Strong adhesion. The existence of polar hydroxyl and ether bond  inherent in the molecular chain of epoxy resin makes it have high adhesion to various substances. The shortening of epoxy resin is low when curing, and the internal stress generated is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
4. Low shortening. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins, they show very low shortening (less than 2%) in the curing process.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.