What are the raw materials for refractory bricks?
There are many kinds of raw materials for making refractory bricks. From a chemical point of view, all elements and compounds with a high melting point can be used as raw materials; from a mineralogical point of view, all high-refractory minerals can also be used as raw materials for refractory bricks. What are the raw materials of refractory bricks, generally divided into: soil, stone, sand, silty and others.
(1) Soil quality: kaolin, clay and diatomite
(2) Stone quality: bauxite, fluorite, kyanite, andalusite, sillimanite, forsterite, vermiculite, mullite, chlorite, dolomite, magnesia alumina spinel and silica, Cordierite, corundum, coke gemstone, zircon
(3) Sand quality: quartz sand, magnesia sand, chrome ore, etc.
(4) Powder quality: aluminum powder, silicon powder, silicon powder
(5) Others: asphalt, graphite, phenolic resin, perlite, floating beads, water glass, silica sol, calcium aluminate cement, shale ceramsite, aluminum sol, silicon carbide, hollow sphere