Main requirements for induction coil of 50 tons intermediate frequency furnace:
1. Main coil material: 62x50x10 rectangular copper tube, 32 turns; auxiliary coil? 50×4 stainless steel tube (304), 3 turns on top and bottom
2. The hole spacing of the bakelite column fastening screw should meet the requirements of the drawing, and the cumulative error is ≤±2mm. The fastening screw is brass M16x105
3. Bakelite pillar 2 is the coil inlet side, 1 piece, and the rest are bakelite pillars 1,17
4. Coil cooling water joints are ?45 pagoda joints, length 150; the upper and lower three circles are made of 304 stainless steel, which is inclined to the middle when welding, which is convenient for the installation of the hose, and the rest are T2 copper
5. The coil should ensure installation interchangeability and electrical performance.