The choice of high-frequency heating machine, is the price/performance ratio a false proposition?
Considering the application of your own equipment model is mainly based on the following perspectives:
1. The shape and size of the workpiece to be heated: for large workpieces, bars, and solid materials, induction heating equipment with relatively high power and low frequency should be selected;
2. For small workpieces, tubes, plates, gears, etc., use induction heating equipment with relatively low power and high frequency.
3. The depth and area to be heated: the heating depth is deep, the area is large, and the overall heating should be high-power, low-frequency induction heating equipment; the heating depth is shallow, the area is small, local heating, and the relative power is small, and the frequency is high. Heating equipment. If the heating speed is fast, the induction heating equipment with relatively large power and relatively high frequency should be selected.
4. The continuous working time of the equipment: the continuous working time is long, and the induction heating equipment with a slightly larger power is selected.
5. The connection distance between the induction component and the equipment: the connection is long, and even water-cooled cable connection is required. Induction heating equipment with relatively large power should be used.
6. Process requirements: Generally speaking, for processes such as quenching and welding, you can select a lower power and a higher frequency; for annealing and tempering processes, select a higher relative power and a lower frequency; red punching and hot forging , Smelting, etc., if a process with good diathermy effect is required, the power should be larger and the frequency should be lower.
7. The material of the workpiece: among the metal materials, the higher melting point is relatively large, the lower melting point is relatively small; the lower resistivity is higher, and the higher resistivity is lower.
Recognize yourself, position your needs first, and then talk about the price/performance ratio after understanding the product. The above suggestions are for reference. Friends with different opinions can also discuss privately.