How to replace the heating element of the experimental electric furnace?
1. Unscrew the screws of the upper cover and open the upper cover of the furnace body (some furnace body upper cover is a hexagon socket screw)
2. Unscrew the fixing screws that need to replace the heating element
3. Remove the connecting aluminum foil
4. Remove the fixing porcelain clamp screws
5. Remove the alumina plug
6. Take out the silicon molybdenum rod that needs to be replaced (the silicon molybdenum rod is fragile and needs to be handled gently)
7. When replacing the new rod, put the alumina plug block and the silicon molybdenum rod into the bottom of the rod groove at the same time
8. When screwing on the ceramic block fixing clip, lift the silicon molybdenum rod by 5mm so that the silicon molybdenum rod does not touch the bottom of the furnace to prevent thermal deformation of the heating element.
9. Reverse steps 4, 3, 2, 1, and the replacement is complete.