What are the characteristics of continuous distillation in tube furnaces?
1. Large production capacity and compact equipment;
2. The produced fractions are of good quality, which can make the fractions clearly separated;
3. It can make full use of the combustion exhaust gas to heat the tar and final dehydration, so the thermal efficiency is high;
4. The residence time of tar in the tube furnace is relatively short, so the decomposition and deterioration of tar is reduced, so the yield and quality of oil products can be improved, and the yield of asphalt can be reduced;
5. The tar stock in the furnace tube is much less than the tar stock in the distillation kettle, so the risk of fire is reduced;
6. The automatic control and automatic adjustment of the meter and operation can be carried out widely, so it is easy to manage, the product quality is stable, and the labor productivity is improved.