Intermediate Frequency Furnace Accessories: Hot Metal Thermometer
The hot metal thermometer is a high-precision thermometer developed for smelting, casting and other industries to quickly measure the temperature of molten metal (0-2000 degrees) during the smelting process in front of the furnace. The large-screen display is convenient for direct reading.
1. Application of Hot Metal Thermometer:
The hot metal thermometer is a high-precision special instrument developed for smelting, casting and other industries to quickly measure the temperature of molten metal during the smelting process. The instrument is matched with a suitable thermocouple to perform precise and rapid temperature measurement in a variety of smelting occasions.
Thermocouple model, measuring range (℃), applicable occasions
1. Single platinum and rhodium KS－602 0～1750 Steel, iron, copper liquid
2. Single platinum and rhodium KR-602 0～1750 liquid steel, iron and copper
3. Double platinum and rhodium KB－602 500～1800 high temperature molten steel
4. Tungsten rhenium KW-602 0～2000 steel, molten iron
5. Ni-Cr-Ni-Si K 0～1000 Aluminum and zinc liquid
2. Functions and characteristics of molten iron thermometer:
(1) Suitable for R type thermocouple.
(2) With automatic electric heating type cold junction compensation and automatic temperature peak holding function.
(3) Small and light, it can measure the temperature of the liquid anywhere without being limited by the length of the drag line.
(4) Easy to use, fast measuring speed, the highest measuring temperature can be reached in 3 seconds.
(5) The accuracy of the collected data is high, and the measurement accuracy is within 1.5°C.
(6) Good stability, basically no error in continuous measurement.
(7) There is a fast charging circuit inside, which makes charging fast and convenient.
(8) It has the function of prompting open circuit and no electricity.
(9) Wide range of application, suitable for temperature measurement of molten iron, molten steel and liquid metal.
3. Function introduction of molten iron thermometer:
(1) The function of automatically maintaining the temperature value when the temperature is measured, the range is 0-2000℃;
(2) The bell prompts the end of temperature measurement (lift the temperature measuring gun) function;
(3) Alarm functions such as burnout, over-range, power undervoltage, etc.;
(4) When the intermediate frequency furnace is energized for smelting, the temperature can be measured in the furnace without power off.
(5) It has functions such as historical data query, printing interface, and communication with upper computer.