Ramming material is the filling material of induction furnace
Refractory ramming material refers to an unshaped refractory material that is constructed by ramming (manual or mechanical) and hardened under heating above normal temperature. It is made by mixing refractory aggregates, powders, binders, admixtures with water or other liquids. Classified by material, there are high alumina, clay, magnesia, dolomite, zirconium and silicon carbide-carbon refractory ramming materials.
Silicon, graphite, electric calcined anthracite as raw materials, mixed with a variety of fine powder additives, fused cement or composite resin as a bulk material made of binder. It is used to fill the gap between the furnace body cooling equipment and the masonry or the filler for the masonry leveling layer. The ramming material has good chemical stability, erosion resistance, abrasion resistance, peeling resistance, heat shock resistance, and is widely used in metallurgy, building materials, non-ferrous metal smelting, chemical, machinery and other manufacturing industries!
The mineral composition of quartz sand composite ramming material: it is made of quartz, ceramic composite binder, fused quartz, impermeable agent and other materials. It has the following characteristics after being verified by many enterprises of large tonnage and small tonnage:
1) The sintered layer is thin;
2) Improve thermal efficiency;
3) The physical and chemical changes are small at high temperatures;
4) Good heat preservation performance;
5) The lining has good pore density and small expansion coefficient;
6) Electrical and thermal conductivity are small;
7) The surface structure has good strength, no cracks, no peeling;
8) Stable volume, anti-erosion,
10) Long service life.