How to select air-cooled chillers
How to select air-cooled chillers requires consideration from many aspects.
1. First determine the cooling capacity (this is a unified parameter)
2. Whether the host is placed outdoors or indoors, if it is placed outdoors, waterproof type should be considered
3. According to Shenchuangyi’s technological process: different industries choose units with different processes, such as
Vacuum coating equipment, with pressure requirements;
In the laser machine industry, stainless steel is generally used in contact with water;
Electroplating equipment industry, micro-arc oxidation industry, evaporator generally use acid-resistant or alkali-resistant materials
4. Whether the host has a water tank and water pump, usually below 20HP, so that it is convenient for customers to install. If there is a water tank on the site, the water tank is not. And the evaporator of the main engine is not a coil type with a water tank, but can only be a shell and tube type and a plate type.
5. Air-cooled chillers have different operating conditions. Both low and high climatic conditions must be informed to the manufacturer, because it has a great impact on the energy efficiency of the equipment design, so the manufacturer should design according to the actual situation of the customer.
(The above is the working principle diagram of air-cooled chiller)