1. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
2. Choose a variety of different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can almost be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3. The inherent polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds in the molecular chain of epoxy resins make it highly adhesive to various substances. The shrinkage of epoxy resin is low when curing, and the internal stress generated is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
4. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can almost adapt to the requirements of various applications on the form, and the range can be from extremely low viscosity to high melting point solids.
5. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins, they show very low shrinkage during curing.