Introduction to Heat Treatment Technology Structure of High Temperature Box Type Resistance Furnace
1. The shell is made of high-quality cold-rolled steel plate, and the surface is sprayed with plastic technology. The furnace door adopts a side-opening layout, which is sensitive to opening and closing.
2. The high-temperature box-type resistance furnace adopts a closed furnace, and the heating element is made of a spiral shape with electric heating alloy wire, which is surrounded by the four walls of the furnace, and the furnace temperature is even and the service life is prolonged when the heat is dissipated.
3. The high-temperature tubular resistance furnace uses high-temperature combustion tubes, and uses silicon carbide rods as heating elements to be installed in the furnace jacket.
4. The high temperature and high temperature box-type resistance furnace uses silicon carbide rods as heating elements, which are directly installed in the furnace, and the heat utilization rate is high.
5. Use lightweight foam insulation bricks and aluminum silicate fiber cotton to reduce heat storage and thermal conductivity, resulting in a large furnace heat storage and a shorter heating time, low surface temperature rise, low empty furnace loss rate, and greatly reduced power consumption.
6. The controller is divided into: pointer type, digital display type, and microcomputer multi-band control type.