Why buy induction heating equipment?
1. Fast heating speed, less oxidation and decarburization. Because the principle of medium frequency induction heating is electromagnetic induction, the heat is generated in the workpiece itself. Due to the fast heating speed of this heating method, there is very little oxidation, high heating efficiency, and good process repeatability.
2. The heating is uniform and the temperature control accuracy of the intermediate frequency furnace is high. By selecting a reasonable working frequency, the appropriate penetration depth can be adjusted to achieve the requirements of uniform heating and small temperature difference between the core and the surface. Application of temperature control system can achieve precise control of temperature
3. High degree of automation, fully automatic unmanned operation can be realized by selecting automatic feeding and automatic discharging sub-inspection devices, coupled with our company’s special control software, to realize fully automatic unmanned operation.
4. Low energy consumption and pollution-free induction heating. Compared with other heating methods, induction heating has high heating efficiency, low energy consumption and no pollution; all indicators meet the requirements of national standards. Under diathermic conditions, the electricity consumption per ton heated from room temperature to 1250°C is less than 390 degrees.
5. The induction furnace body is easy to replace and has a small footprint. According to the size of the workpiece to be processed, different specifications of the induction furnace body are configured. Each furnace body is designed with water and electricity quick-change connectors, which makes the furnace body replacement simple, fast and convenient. Long service life The inner lining heat preservation material is rammed and formed with imported refractory materials, and there is no connection gap of the refractory casing (there is a gap that can easily drop metal chips and cause the inductor to short-circuit and ignite). The temperature resistance is up to 1400 degrees, does not crack, and is easy to maintain. The service life is more than one year.
6. Composition and configuration of induction heating equipment Diathermy equipment is generally composed of intermediate frequency power supply, electric heating capacitor, induction furnace body, inlet and outlet transmission devices, and temperature measurement equipment. When fully automatic control, it also includes PLC programmable controller, man-machine interface or industrial control computer system, industrial control configuration software and various sensors.