How to maintain the carbon silicon meter in front of the experimental electric furnace?
1. Never hit the metal parts on the furnace panel with heavy objects such as hammers.
2. Frequently check the gas pipelines of experimental electric furnaces and electric arc furnaces to prevent gas leakage due to aging of the pipelines.
3. Chemical reagents such as acids and alkalis are prohibited from adhering to the stove.
4. It is forbidden to try to burn other solids or liquids except the sample in the crucible.
5. Frequently check whether there is water in the oxygen inlet pipe of the electric arc furnace.
6. Remove the dust in time, because a large amount of dust will be generated during the burning process of the sample.
7. Timely replace the soda lime and calcium chloride in the drying tube inside the instrument. If the soda lime in the drying tube becomes white or discolored, it indicates that it is saturated and must be replaced in time to maintain the accuracy of the test results.