Induction heating furnace heating evenly and low power consumption
Intermediate frequency induction heating furnace uses: heating of metal materials before forging, extrusion, hot rolling, and shearing, and heat treatment of overall metal materials such as tempering, annealing, and tempering.
Features of medium frequency induction heating equipment:
1. Fast heating speed and less oxidative decarburization. Because the principle of intermediate frequency induction heating is electromagnetic induction, the heat is generated in the workpiece itself. Because the heating method adopted by the induction heating furnace has a fast heating speed, there is very little oxidation, high heating efficiency, and good process repeatability.
2. Songdao induction heating furnace and quenching heat treatment equipment have a high degree of automation, which can realize fully automatic unmanned operation. The automatic feeding and automatic discharging sub-inspection device is selected, and the special control software of Songdao Electromechanical can be used to realize automatic unmanned operation. operate.
3. Uniform heating and high temperature control accuracy. By selecting a reasonable working frequency, the appropriate heat penetration depth can be adjusted to achieve the requirements of uniform heating and small temperature difference between the core and the surface. Application of temperature control system can realize precise control of temperature
4. The inductor of the induction heating furnace adopts the collective hoisting mode, the replacement of the induction furnace body is simple, and the floor space is small
5. According to the size of the processed workpiece, different specifications of induction furnace body are configured. Each furnace body of the induction heating furnace is designed with water and electricity quick-change joints, which makes the replacement of the furnace body simple, fast and convenient.