Characteristics of refractory bricks
1. High temperature resistance: Mainly used for building smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperatures of 1580°C-1770°C.
2. The load softening temperature is high.
3. Wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Taking high alumina bricks as an example is a neutral refractory brick which can resist the erosion of acid and alkaline refractory bricks.
4. Thermal conductivity: Under the condition of unit temperature gradient, the heat flow rate per unit area of the material is related to the porosity.
5. Bulk density: unit volume weight, high density, indicating that the density is good, the strength may be high.