Hot-rolled billet heating furnace
1. The heating temperature of the hot-rolled billet heating furnace is high, and it is non-contact heating, which makes the workpiece heated more uniformly.
2. The hot-rolled billet heating furnace has fast heating speed, high production efficiency, less oxidation and decarburization, saving materials and costs, and prolonging the life of equipment.
3. The hot-rolled billet heating furnace does not need to be preheated during the heating process. It is easy to use and easy to operate. It can work continuously for a long time and can be turned on or off at any time as needed. It can be set in full manual, fully automatic, and semi-automatic modes, and can be used in production scheduling. Time has an absolute advantage.
4. The inlet and outlet ends of the furnace body of the hot-rolled billet heating furnace are encapsulated with 5mm red copper plates, which greatly reduces magnetic flux leakage and prolongs the service life.
5. A water-cooled roller is installed between every two furnace bodies, and each roller is equipped with a variable frequency speed regulating motor to ensure that the billet advances at a stable and uniform speed and is heated evenly.
6. The hot-rolled billet heating furnace is equipped with a two-color American Raytech thermometer at the outlet end, which displays the current temperature of the workpiece in real time, and the heating is more uniform.