What are the purchasing skills for box muffle furnaces?
1. Outer shell: It is necessary to use high-quality steel plate profiles and a well-matched, pleasing, heat-resistant, and anti-corrosion box-type muffle furnace with plastic-sprayed surface. Don’t choose a 1700 degree high temperature box muffle furnace with a thin iron shell, which is easy to deform and has a short service life.
2. The circuit design must be reasonable.
3. It is best to choose a furnace type that is light and easy to handle, which is convenient for changing positions. If the furnace type is too large, it is best to ask the manufacturer to install wheels when purchasing to facilitate the movement of the electric furnace.
4. When choosing a 1700 degree high temperature box muffle furnace, you must choose a 1700 degree high temperature box muffle furnace with high temperature control accuracy, so as to ensure the production and experimental quality of the items.
5. The choice of furnace material requires selection of materials with high temperature resistance, good seismic performance, and resistance to rapid cold and rapid heat.
6. Temperature measuring element: Select the thermocouple of the national standard for temperature measurement. This kind of thermocouple is more accurate and has a long service life.
7. Heating element: The choice of heating element is also very important. It is necessary to choose a heating element that is of good quality, does not deform, and does not drop slag, otherwise it will affect the service life. It also affects the firing quality of items.