How to choose a silver melting furnace to be safe?
- Must comply with international safety standards and comply with international safety and health regulations. Party B shall bear the responsibility for all safety accidents (except for human factors) at the production site of Party A due to improper design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning of the silver melting furnace provided by Party B.
- The silver melting furnace has good and comprehensive safety protection measures, such as protective nets, protective photoelectric protection, protective gratings and other protective devices. The rotating parts, dangerous parts and dangerous parts on the silver melting furnace should be equipped with protective devices.
- Protective devices and other facilities should prevent the operator from entering the dangerous area of operation or when the personnel stray into the dangerous area, the melting furnace can perceive the corresponding protective action, and it is impossible to cause harm to the personnel. That is: the protective device should be The silver furnace control system realizes linkage and interlocking.
4) The movable parts and components that are frequently adjusted and maintained should be equipped with movable protective covers. When necessary, an interlocking device should be installed to ensure that the movable parts cannot be started when the protective device (including the protective cover, protective door, etc.) is not closed; once the protective device (including the protective cover, protective door, etc.) is opened, the silver melting furnace It should stop automatically immediately.
5) For the possible risk of flying and throwing, it should be equipped with anti-loosening measures, equipped with protective covers or protective nets and other protective measures.
6) The over-cooling, over-heating, radiation and other parts in the silver melting furnace should be equipped with good shielding devices.
7) Party A does not need to add any protective devices (including machinery and electrical appliances) when using the silver melting furnace.
8) The operating mechanism of the silver melting furnace, such as handle, hand wheel, pull rod, etc., should be set up to be easy to operate, safe and labor-saving, clear signs, complete and complete, firm and reliable.