How to choose the coil of stainless steel heating furnace?
1. The coil support system of the stainless steel heating furnace is made of special composite materials, so that each turn of the induction furnace coil is firmly fixed and locked. In this way, the possibility of short circuits between turns of the coil is eliminated. The coils provided by some manufacturers are simple in design and poor in rigidity. During operation, due to the action of electromagnetic force, vibration will be caused. If the coil does not have enough stiffness, this vibration force will greatly affect the life of the furnace lining. In fact, the firm and solid structure of the coils of the stainless steel heating furnace will greatly extend the service life of the furnace lining.
2. The coil of the thick-walled stainless steel heating furnace provides more heating energy. Compared with induction coils of other cross-sections, thick-walled induction coils have a larger current-carrying cross-section, so the coil resistance is lower and more energy can be used for heating. And because the thickness of the surrounding tube wall is uniform, its strength is higher than that of the coil structure with uneven tube wall and thinner tube wall on one side. That is to say, the coils of our stainless steel heating furnaces of this construction are less prone to damage caused by arcing and expansion forces.
3. The open space between coil turns of the stainless steel heating furnace is conducive to the discharge of water vapor and reduces the short circuit between turns caused by the evaporation of water vapor.
4. The coil of the stainless steel heating furnace is equipped with a water-cooled coil, which can prolong the life of the furnace lining. Good cooling of the lining not only provides better thermal insulation and thermal resistance properties, but also increases the life of the lining. In order to achieve this purpose, when designing the furnace body, water-cooled coils are added to the top and bottom respectively, which can not only achieve the purpose of uniform furnace lining temperature, but also reduce thermal expansion.
5. Different parts of the coil of the stainless steel heating furnace are equipped with knotted bodies of different shapes. There are different shapes of knots on the top and bottom of the induction coil for different applications. These knots are made of special refractory materials.
6. Some unique processes are adopted in the production of the coils of the stainless steel heating furnace. The induction coil of Haishan Electromechanical adopts T2 square oxygen-free copper tube after annealing treatment before it can be used. No lengthened joints are allowed, and the wound sensor must be made through the main processes of pickling, saponification, baking, dipping, and drying. After 1.5 times the water pressure (5MPa) test of conventional pressure, it can be assembled after 300min without leakage. Both the upper and lower parts of the induction coil are provided with copper tube water cooling rings. The purpose is to make the furnace lining material uniformly heated in the axial direction and prolong the service life of the furnace lining.