The following points should also be paid attention to during the use of the muffle furnace：
1. The working environment requires no flammable, explosive materials and corrosive gases;
2. It is forbidden to directly pour various liquids and molten metals into the furnace, and keep the furnace clean. When in use, the furnace temperature shall not exceed the maximum furnace temperature, and shall not work for a long time at the rated temperature;
3. The furnace door should be lightly closed and opened during use to prevent damage to the parts. At the same time, the crucible tongs should be handled gently when taking samples to ensure safety and avoid damage to the furnace;
4. Do not open the furnace door after the temperature exceeds 600 degrees, wait for the temperature in the furnace to cool down before opening the furnace door;
5. After the experiment is completed, the sample is withdrawn from heating and the power is turned off. When placing the sample in the furnace, the furnace door should be opened first. After the sample has cooled down, the sample should be carefully clamped to prevent burns;
- The heated crucible should be transferred to a desiccator to cool down.