Want to know what are the main properties of the epoxy glass fiber cloth laminate flat pad?
Epoxy glass fiber cloth laminate flat mat is made of epoxy phenolic layer glass cloth board for electrical engineering, which is made by physical processing. It has high mechanical and dielectric properties, heat resistance, and is suitable for the insulation of motors, transformers, ballasts and other slots with equal intervals. It is made of electrician special alkali-free glass fiber cloth impregnated with epoxy phenolic resin, baked and processed by hot pressing.
The laminate has high mechanical and dielectric properties, good heat resistance and moisture resistance, and has good machinability, and the heat resistance grade is B grade. It is suitable for insulating structural parts in motors and electrical appliances. It is a special insulating material for electric furnaces in steelmaking, aluminum plants, aluminum alloy plants, calcium carbide plants, etc.; and can be used in humid environments and transformers.
Let us take a look at the main performance of epoxy glass fiber cloth laminate flat pad:
1. Various forms. Various resins, curing agents, and modifier systems can almost adapt to the requirements of various applications on the form, and the range can be from very low viscosity to high melting point solids.
2. Convenient curing. Choose a variety of different curing agents, the epoxy resin system can almost be cured in the temperature range of 0 ~ 180 ℃.
3. Strong adhesion. The inherent polar hydroxyl groups and ether bonds in the molecular chain of epoxy resins make it highly adhesive to various substances. The shrinkage of epoxy resin is low when curing, and the internal stress generated is small, which also helps to improve the adhesion strength.
4. Low shrinkage. The reaction between the epoxy resin and the curing agent used is carried out by direct addition reaction or ring-opening polymerization reaction of epoxy groups in the resin molecule, and no water or other volatile by-products are released. Compared with unsaturated polyester resins and phenolic resins, they show very low shrinkage during curing.
5. Mechanical properties. The cured epoxy resin system has excellent mechanical properties.
Epoxy glass fiber cloth laminate flat mat is made of electrician alkali-free glass fiber cloth impregnated with epoxy resin, baked, hot pressed in a forming mold, and processed into a tube with a circular cross section, which is combined with an insulating pad.
According to customer requirements, the epoxy glass fiber cloth laminate flat mat can also be molded at one time by opening the mold, and the general material is SMC sheet molding. The product has high mechanical properties, dielectric properties and good machinability. It is suitable for insulating structural parts in electrical equipment, and can be used in damp environment and transformer oil.