Precautions for the use of box-type resistance furnace
The correct and reasonable use of the box-type resistance furnace can keep the electric furnace in good performance, and it can also increase the service life of the electric furnace. Then how do we usually use the box-type resistance furnace for the first time or use it again after long-term use The oven must be preheated, that is, the electric oven is often said to be preheated, and the oven time should be kept at more than four hours. When using, the furnace temperature should not exceed the rated temperature to avoid burning the electric heating element. Of course, the temperature should not be too low, which will affect the effect of the oven, so the oven must be baked in accordance with the specified temperature and time.
The controller of the box-type resistance furnace works in a place where the relative humidity cannot exceed 80%, and there is no conductive dust, explosive gas or corrosive gas. This guarantees the quality of the product and the safety of the work.
When working with heat treatment equipment such as box-type resistance furnaces, you need to pay attention to the following points:
1. Do not exceed the maximum temperature of the resistance furnace during use.
2. When loading and taking samples, the power supply must be blocked to prevent electric shock.
3. The closing time of the furnace door should be as short as possible when loading and taking samples to reduce the service life of the electric furnace.
4. Prevent any liquid from being poured into the furnace.
5. Do not put the sample stained with water and oil into the furnace chamber of the box-type resistance furnace; do not use the clamps stained with water and oil to load and remove the sample, so as not to accidentally touch and cause a fire. 6. Wear the sample when loading and removing the sample Gloves to prevent burns.
7. The sample should be placed in the center of the furnace, and should not be placed randomly.
8. Do not touch the electric furnace and the surrounding samples casually.
9. After completion, the power and water source of the box-type resistance furnace should be blocked.
10. Without the permission of the management staff, the box-type resistance furnace is not allowed to be operated, and the operation regulations of the equipment should be strictly followed.