How to make the inductor of the induction heating furnace?
1. Inductors of induction heating furnaces According to different specifications of metal heating, there are different forms of inductors, such as round steel metal heating, induction heating furnace inductors are through-type; steel plate metal heating, induction heating furnace inductors are elliptical type or flat type sensor.
2. The length of the inductor of the induction heating furnace is also different according to the different heating power. For example, the length of the inductor of the 100Kw induction heating furnace is 0.8m; the length of the inductor of the 250Kw induction heating furnace is 2m; The length of the sensor is 2.4m; the length of the sensor of the 500Kw induction heating furnace is 2.8m; the length of the sensor of the 750Kw induction heating furnace is 3.6m; the length of the sensor of the 1000Kw induction heating furnace is 4m; the length of the sensor of the 2000Kw induction heating furnace is 5m; The length of the inductor of the heating furnace is 8m; the length of the inductor of the 4000Kw induction heating furnace is 9.2m; the length of the inductor of the 5000Kw induction heating furnace is 10m; and so on, the heating length of the inductor of the induction heating furnace is different.
3. The lining material requirements of the inductor of the induction heating furnace are different. Generally, there are two kinds: silicon carbide lining and knotted lining. Silicon carbide furnace lining is a formed furnace lining made of sintered silicon carbide material. When in use, it can be wrapped with aluminum silicate wool insulation material and put into the coil; the quartz sand knotted furnace lining needs to be knotted in the inductor coil according to the mold, solidified and dried. can be used later;
4. The inter-turn distance of the inductor coil of the induction heating furnace is fixed by copper screws and bakelite columns according to the designed inter-turn, and then spraying insulating paint, winding mica tape, winding glass ribbon, and finally spraying and curing insulating paint to ensure the inductor Coil insulation.
5. The inductor of the induction heating furnace is treated with inter-turn insulation, fixed on the bottom bracket welded with profiles, installed the furnace mouth plate, and inserted the cooling pipeline. It is also necessary to carry out a pressure test. After pressing 6 kg, keep the pressure for 12 No leakage for one hour is qualified.
6. Whether the inductor of the induction heating furnace is a knot lining or a silicon carbide composite lining, long-term high-temperature operation will change (mainly thermal expansion and contraction and oxidation). If used improperly, it can also cause collision of heated material and extrusion of the lining. Therefore, furnace linings are all consumables and have a certain life cycle.
- Once the inductor lining of the induction heating furnace has cracks, if it is a knotted lining, the knotted material must be filled in time when the crack does not exceed 2mm. If the crack exceeds 2mm, it must be re-knotted; if it is an assembled silicon carbide liner, it must be replaced. Therefore, the user must take necessary measures according to the actual situation, and must not act rashly, causing unnecessary consequences and burning out the induction heating furnace inductor.