How to make the coil of the induction heating furnace?
1. The coil of the induction heating furnace is made of rectangular copper tube wound on the winding machine according to the designed diameter mm and the number of turns n, and the shape is helical;
2. Copper screws are welded to each coil of the coil of the induction heating furnace, and the bakelite columns are used to connect them to fix the distance between coil turns and ensure the heating length of the inductor;
3. The copper pipe of the coil of the induction heating furnace is welded with a copper water nozzle, and the pressure is 5 kg pressure through water and the pressure is maintained for 24 hours, so as to ensure that the entire inductor coil has no leakage.
4. The inductor coil of the induction heating furnace is subjected to four sets of insulation treatments. The first coil is sprayed with insulating paint; the second mica tape is wound for insulation; the third glass ribbon is wound for insulation; the fourth is sprayed and cured. Insulation, so as to ensure that there is no problem with the 5000V withstand voltage of the coil.
5. The coil insulation inductor of the induction heating furnace is fixed on the bottom bracket welded with profiles, and is fixed by a combination of materials such as stainless steel plate, bakelite, asbestos plate, and tie rod, which is firm and reliable.
6. The coil of the fixed induction heating furnace should be lined according to the overall knot of the mold, and the position of the water-cooled guide rail should be reserved before drying.
7. Plug the cooling water channel of the coil of the induction heating furnace to ensure that the inlet and outlet water channels will not top the cow, so as to achieve the cooling effect.
8. The outer decorative plate of the coil of the induction heating furnace during installation and the specifications and models of the printed intermediate frequency electric furnace inductor can be delivered.