5 great ways to use an induction melting furnace safely 2
1. Before starting the induction melting furnace, it is necessary to check whether the power supply, water cooling system, inductor copper tube, etc. of the induction melting furnace are in good condition, otherwise it is forbidden to start the furnace; whether the cooling water pressure and cooling water flow meet the starting requirements of the induction melting furnace, three Whether the phase voltage meets the requirements of the induction melting furnace specification; at the same time, check whether the furnace body, cooling water system, intermediate frequency power switch, furnace tilting machinery and running track of the lifting bag are normal, and whether the trench cover is damaged and covered. If there is a problem, it should be eliminated first before the furnace can be opened.
2. Before starting the induction melting furnace, the reliability of the rotary crane and the ears, steel ropes and rings of the hopper must be carefully checked. After confirming that the equipment is in good condition, the furnace can be powered on. If the melting loss of the induction melting furnace furnace exceeds the regulations, it should be repaired in time. Induction melting furnaces are strictly prohibited from melting in crucibles with excessive melting loss.
3. When the induction melting furnace is opened, it is necessary to put the charge into the furnace and open the cooling water before closing the intermediate frequency power switch. When the furnace is stopped, the intermediate frequency unit can be notified to stop after the intermediate frequency power supply is disconnected. Cooling water should continue for 15 minutes.
4. A special person should be responsible for the power transmission and opening of the induction melting furnace. The operators on the operating table must wear electrician shoes to prevent over-electricity. It is strictly forbidden to work with electricity, and it is strictly forbidden to touch the sensors and cables after the power is turned on. Those on duty are not allowed to leave their posts without authorization, and pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and the crucible. Unrelated personnel are not allowed to enter the power distribution room. When the electrical equipment fails, the electrician must find out whether the relevant parts are operated when the electrician repairs and transmits the power, and then the power can be transmitted after confirmation. When iron (steel) is being melted, no one is allowed within 1 meter from the furnace mouth.
5. When charging the induction melting furnace, it is strictly forbidden to operate with the back of the furnace mouth on the operating table. It is also necessary to check whether there are inflammable, explosive and other harmful substances mixed in the furnace charge. If there is any, it should be removed in time. Add to molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly forbidden to add large pieces of material to prevent capping.