Advantages of the induction hardening machine tool process
(1) The process can be realized on the production line.
(2) The process can be started at any time, and the heating process as long as the furnace is not required.
(3) One-piece flow.
(4) Energy saving due to short heating time.
(5) High-quality repeatable production can be achieved due to excellent control.
(6) The final dimensional accuracy of the workpiece is the highest.
(7) The deformation of the workpiece is small, and the rejection rate is low.
(8) There are few follow-up procedures.