What are the advantages of mica board compared to general insulating materials?
1. The hard mica board has good bending strength and hardness, and the soft mica board has good tensile properties and can be processed into various shapes without delamination.
2. Mica board has excellent insulation performance at high temperature. In the 500-1000℃ working environment, the voltage breakdown resistance index still maintains 15KV/mm.
3. The mica board has excellent electrical insulation properties, and the voltage breakdown index of ordinary products is as high as 20KV/mm.
4. Mica board has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance and oil resistance.
5. Excellent environmental performance, the product does not contain asbestos, has less smoke and odor when heated, and is even smokeless and tasteless.
- Mica board has excellent bending strength and processing performance. The product has high bending strength and excellent toughness. It can be stamped into various shapes without delamination.