What is the main purpose of the intermediate frequency induction furnace?
1. Heat treatment: local or overall quenching, annealing, tempering, and diathermy of various metals;
2. Hot forming: whole forging, partial forging, hot heading, hot rolling;
3. Welding: brazing of various metal products, welding of various cutting tools, blades, saw teeth, welding of steel pipes, copper pipes, welding of the same kind of dissimilar metals;
4. Metal smelting: (vacuum) smelting, casting and evaporation coating of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other metals;
5. Other applications of high frequency heating machine: semiconductor single crystal growth, heat matching, bottle mouth heat sealing, toothpaste skin heat sealing, powder coating, metal implantation plastics, etc.
Hazardous high-frequency furnace will produce a lot of high-frequency radiation when working, which will cause harm to the cardiovascular and cerebrovascular and reproductive systems of the human body. Protective measures must be taken when using it.