Advantages of medium frequency induction heating forging equipment
Parameter composition of intermediate frequency induction heating forging equipment: intermediate frequency induction heating power supply + operating table + intermediate frequency induction heating inductor + feeding mechanism + compensation capacitor box + cooling system;
Application scope of medium frequency induction heating forging equipment:
Used for overall heating/local heating of steel bars, round steel, copper bars, iron bars, and aluminum bars;
Forging after continuous heating of round bar material, square material or other bad shape materials;
Metal materials can be heated as a whole or locally, such as heating at the ends, heating at the middle, etc.;
8 advantages of medium frequency induction heating forging equipment:
1. The medium frequency induction heating forging equipment is environmentally friendly and energy-saving, with low power consumption and high production efficiency.
2. It can be heated to the required temperature in a very short time, greatly reducing metal oxidation, saving materials and improving forging quality;
3. The intermediate frequency forging heating furnace can work uninterrupted for 24 hours, heating evenly and faster;
4. The heating is uniform, and the two-color American Leitai thermometer is used to control the workpiece of the intermediate frequency induction heating forging equipment, and the qualified rate of the finished product is high.
5. Fast heating speed, less oxidation and decarburization.
6. The medium frequency induction heating forging equipment is convenient to replace the furnace body to meet the different requirements of the overall heating of the bar or the partial heating of the end machine;
7. Human-machine interface PLC automatic intelligent control system, high production efficiency, one-key start, worry-free production.
8. Intermediate frequency induction heating forging equipment has multiple protection functions and automatic fault alarms.