Features of intermediate frequency aluminum rod heating furnace:
1. It has fast heating speed and less oxidation and decarburization. Since the principle of heating is electromagnetic induction, the heat is generated in the workpiece itself. Due to the fast heating speed of this heating method, there is less oxidation, high heating efficiency and good process repeatability.
2. High degree of automation, fully automatic operation can be realized by selecting automatic feeding and automatic discharging sub-inspection devices, and equipped with special control software to realize fully automatic operation.
3. Uniform heating, high temperature control, easy to achieve uniform heating, and small temperature difference between core and surface. The application of temperature control system can achieve accurate temperature control.
4. The induction furnace body is easy to replace. According to the size of the processed workpiece, different specifications of the induction furnace body are configured. Each furnace body is designed with water and electricity quick-change joints, which makes the furnace body replacement simple, fast and convenient.
5. Low energy consumption and no pollution. Compared with other heating methods, induction heating has high heating efficiency, low energy consumption and no pollution; all indexes can meet the requirements.
6. The aluminum rod heating furnace adopts the PLC control program of the man-machine interface, which saves labor costs.