Square steel forging intermediate frequency furnace
The square steel forging intermediate frequency furnace is a non-standard induction heating furnace specially designed and manufactured for heating square steel and billet. It adopts the principle of electromagnetic induction heating and has the characteristics of high degree of automation, uniform heating temperature, fast heating speed, energy saving and environmental protection. Since the shape of square steel has sharp angles compared with round steel, special design is required in the coil design of square steel to ensure the uniformity of heating of square steel on the entire section.
Parameters of square steel forging intermediate frequency furnace:
1. Square steel heating material: alloy steel, stainless steel, carbon steel continuous casting billet and other metal materials
2. Applicable scope of square steel forging intermediate frequency furnace: heating, supplementary temperature and temperature increase of square steel, square tube, square billet and continuous casting billet
3. Heating specifications of square steel: square 25×25mm, 30×30mm, 45×45mm, 60×60mm, 80×80mm, 100×100mm, 125×125mm, 150×150mm
180×180mm, 200×200mm 250×250mm 300×300mm
4. Heating temperature of square steel: 1250 degrees
5. Heating efficiency of square steel: 02t/h—5t/h
6. The square steel heating production line has the functions of automatic feeding, conveying, heating and sorting
7. Heating power of square steel forging intermediate frequency furnace: The heating power of square steel forging heating furnace is designed according to actual needs, and a heating furnace that meets and reaches any power between 100Kw–8000Kw can be manufactured.
8. The control of the square steel forging intermediate frequency furnace is controlled by Siemens PLC control system
9. Temperature measurement of square steel forging intermediate frequency furnace: square steel forging heating furnace adopts infrared temperature measurement method to display temperature