Steel plate induction heating furnace
Steel plate induction heating furnace is a non-standard intermediate frequency heating equipment that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction heating to heat steel plates. It is commonly used in the pre-forging heating of steel plate, steel plate rolling heating, steel plate quenching and tempering heating and hot stamping process of steel plate. It has the characteristics of fast heating speed, uniform temperature, high degree of automation, energy saving and environmental protection.
Steel plate induction heating furnaceTechnical requirements:
1. Specification of heating steel plate: length: 150mm—1500mm; width: 200mm–1000mm; thickness 20mm–150mm
2. Heating temperature: 450 degrees — 1200 degrees
3. Heating power: 800Kw
4. Heating efficiency: 2t/h
5. Furnace cooling: HSBL type cooling system
6. Heating furnace control: Siemens PLC control system + infrared thermometer
Steel plate induction heating furnace Application scope:
Automotive leaf spring quenching and tempering heating, steel plate quenching heat treatment, thin plate hot rolling and railway backing plate heating, automobile axle housing heating, bulldozer blade heating, steel plate heating, strip heating, automotive leaf spring heating, blade heating and stainless steel plate heating Wait.
Steel plate induction heating furnace Heating process:
1. The worker puts the steel plate on the storage material of the steel plate induction heating furnace, and then the steel plate automatic feeding system transfers the steel plate to the parallel rollers.
2. The induction heating system of the steel plate induction heating furnace, due to the stable running speed of the transmission system of the parallel rollers, the transmission system will transport the steel plate in the induction heater. The infrared thermometer will automatically monitor and control the temperature of the temperature measurement, and the temperature will be automatically controlled during the temperature measurement process.
3. The heated steel plate will be sent out to the induction heater, and the steel plate will be sent to the discharge parallel roller after the temperature measurement by the thermometer.