What are the energy-saving advantages of induction heating furnaces?
1. The induction heating furnace has fast heating speed and less oxidation and decarburization. Because the principle of induction heating in the induction heating furnace is electromagnetic induction, the heat is generated by the workpiece itself. This heating method has a fast heating speed, minimal oxidation, high heating efficiency, and process repeatability Good performance, the metal surface is only slightly decolorized, and a slight polishing can restore the surface to mirror brightness, thereby effectively obtaining constant and consistent material properties.
2. High degree of automation, fully automatic unmanned operation can be realized, and labor productivity can be improved.
3. Uniform heating, high temperature control accuracy, uniform heating, to ensure that the temperature difference between the core and the surface of the heated workpiece is small, and the temperature can be accurately controlled through the temperature control system to ensure the repeat accuracy of the product
4. The furnace body of the induction heating furnace is easy to replace. Depending on the size of the workpiece to be processed, different specifications of the induction furnace body need to be configured. Each furnace body is designed with a water and electricity quick-change connector to make the furnace body replacement simple, fast and convenient.
5. Equipment protection is complete. The induction heating furnace is equipped with water temperature, water pressure, lack of phase, overvoltage, overcurrent, pressure/current limit, start overcurrent, constant current and buffer start, so that the equipment starts smoothly, and the protection is reliable and rapid. run smoothly.
6. The induction heating furnace has low energy consumption, no pollution, and high heating efficiency. Compared with other heating methods, it effectively reduces energy consumption, has high labor productivity, no pollution, and equipment meets environmental protection requirements.