Copper heating intermediate frequency furnace
The copper heating intermediate frequency furnace is a non-standard induction heating equipment that uses the principle of electromagnetic induction to heat alloy copper rods. It is widely used in the pre-forging heating and diathermic extrusion processes of brass, red copper and bronze. It has the characteristics of good temperature, fast heating speed, high degree of automation and stable and reliable performance of copper heating intermediate frequency furnace.
Copper heating intermediate frequency furnaceTechnical indicators:
1. Heating power and frequency of copper heating intermediate frequency furnace: adopt thyristor variable frequency intermediate frequency power supply, heating power KGPS160Kw-8000kw; heating frequency 500Hz–5000Hz.
2. Copper heating medium frequency furnace heating material: brass, red copper, alloy copper, copper rod, copper ingot, etc.
3. The diameter range of the copper rod heated by the copper heating intermediate frequency furnace: more than 10mm in diameter; the length of the workpiece is not limited
4. The power consumption of the copper heating intermediate frequency furnace: calculated according to the customer’s workpiece material and diameter, heating temperature, running speed, etc.
5. Temperature measurement: infrared thermometer, large screen display
6. Feeding: Washboard automatic feeding
7. Control: Siemens PLC control
The composition of the copper heating intermediate frequency furnace:
1. SCR medium frequency induction heating power supply
2. Medium frequency induction heating furnace cabinet (including stainless steel pipes and capacitor cabinets)
3. Induction heating furnace body
4. Washboard automatic feeding timing feeding system
5. PLC operation control cabinet
6. Quick discharge device
7. Infrared temperature measurement automatic temperature control system for copper rod copper heating intermediate frequency furnace