How to detect induction furnace reactor?
1. Before the induction furnace reactor is manufactured and shipped, check whether the nameplate data of the reactor is consistent with the order contract, such as model, rated voltage, rated current, rated inductance, etc.
2. Check whether the factory documents of the induction furnace reactor are complete.
3. Check whether the components in the packing box of the induction furnace reactor are consistent with the packing list.
4. Check whether the wiring of the parts of the induction furnace reactor is loose or broken, whether the insulation is damaged, whether there is dirt or foreign matter, etc. At the same time, fix the reactor to prevent it from being damaged and loosened during transportation. Check whether all components are installed properly and complete, and whether fasteners and connectors are securely fastened.
5. Check whether there are foreign objects on the reactor of the induction furnace.
6. Test of DC resistance of induction furnace reactor windings.
7. Insulation resistance test of induction furnace reactor. In general, the insulation resistance can meet the following values:
The phase-ground of the induction furnace reactor winding is ≥200MΩ; the iron core-clamp and the ground≥2MΩ (the metal connection such as the grounding sheet should be removed during measurement);
8. Power frequency withstand voltage test of induction furnace reactor. The test voltage is 85% of the factory test voltage, which lasts for 1 minute.
9. Measure the inductance value of the induction furnace reactor.
10. Induction furnace reactor reactance linearity and temperature rise measurement (one randomly selected).
Whether the induction furnace reactor can reliably limit the closing inrush current and suppress high-order harmonics has specific requirements for the linearity of the reactor. JB5346 “Series Reactors” stipulates that the reactance value of the reactor should not drop by more than 5% at 1.8 times the rated current. Due to the thermal influence of harmonics, the temperature rise assessment of the reactor also needs to be carried out at 1.35 times the rated current. Before the induction furnace reactor is installed and put into operation, it is necessary to test whether the two data can meet the standard requirements.