Steel bar induction heating furnace parameters
Steel bar induction heating furnace is a non-standard heating equipment for electromagnetic induction heating. It adopts PLC automatic intelligent control with human-machine interface. It has the advantages of high automation, reliability and durability, simple operation, energy saving and environmental protection. It can also be customized according to your requirements. The process requirements of steel bar induction heating furnace are tailor-made for you.
Steel bar induction heating furnace parameters:
1. Output oscillation frequency: 1-20KHZ
2. Input voltage: three-phase 380V 50 or 60HZ
3. Load duration: 100%
4. Cooling water requirements: ≥0.2MPa, ≥30L/min
5. Material of heating steel bar: carbon steel, alloy steel, etc.
6. Heating control: induction heating control program, PLC automatic intelligent control closed-loop control
7. Temperature measurement requirements: infrared thermometer controls the temperature
8. Cooling method: HSBL closed cooling tower circulating cooling