The steel bar medium frequency diathermy equipment is a non-standard customized heating equipment that uses the electromagnetic induction heating principle to heat the steel bar. It is often used in the steel bar heating and forging, round bar modulation heating and steel bar heating and rolling industries. High degree of characteristics, supporting PLC control, temperature measurement system and mechanical device can realize the intelligentization of steel bar intermediate frequency diathermy production line, and become an irreplaceable equipment for steel bar automatic heating.
Steel rod intermediate frequency diathermy equipment parameters:
1. Power supply system: electromechanical integrated 160KW-2500KW/500Hz-4000HZ intelligent intermediate frequency power supply.
2. Heating varieties: carbon steel, alloy steel, high temperature alloy steel, anti-magnetic steel, stainless steel, titanium, aluminum alloy, copper alloy, etc.
3. Main use: used for bar, round steel diathermy forging.
4. Feeding system: automatic washboard feeding machine.
5. Feeding system: Double pinch rollers are pneumatically pressurized, continuous feeding, and the feeding speed can be adjusted with infinitely variable speed.
6. Discharging system: chain fast conveying system.
7. Sorting system: It consists of infrared thermometer, chain transmission and guide cylinder.
8. Energy conversion: heating each ton of steel to 1150 ℃, the power consumption is 330-360 degrees.
9. Provide remote console with touch screen or industrial computer system according to user needs.
10. Specially customized man-machine interface, highly user-friendly operation instructions.
11. All-digital, high-depth adjustable parameters allow you to control the equipment with ease.
12. Strict grade management system and perfect one-key restoration system.
The working process of the steel rod intermediate frequency diathermy equipment:
The mechanical action of the steel bar intermediate frequency diathermy equipment adopts the time timing push material control, and the rest actions are automatically completed by the time timing push system before the bar material is manually placed on the ground chain hoist.
Manually place the material in the V-shaped groove in front of the furnace → the cylinder pushes the material regularly to heat in the furnace → the chain discharge machine quickly discharges the material → infrared temperature measurement and sorting → the temperature is normal and the billet enters
The composition of steel rod intermediate frequency diathermy equipment:
The steel bar intermediate frequency diathermy equipment is composed of induction heating power supply, furnace frame, sensor, connecting cable/copper bar, pushing cylinder, infrared temperature measurement sorting tower, human-machine interface touch screen control system, PLC console, washboard feeding It is composed of machine, feeding system and discharging system.