Induction hardening process debugging precautions
(1) Adjust the power to the minimum before debugging.
(2) During debugging, the workpiece should be heated under cooling conditions and the heating time should not be too long.
(3) The heating temperature of induction quenching is 50-100°C higher than the heating temperature in the material furnace.
(4) Workpieces that need to be tempered in a furnace: 1) Workpieces with complex economical shapes of alloy steel should be tempered in time for 2-3 hours. 2) Carbon steel and workpieces with simple shapes should be tempered in time within 4 hours.
(5) Residual temperature should be left after the quenched workpiece leaves the cooling condition: 1) The shape is complex and the alloy steel should have a residual temperature of about 200 °C. 2) Small pieces have a residual temperature of 120°C. 3) Large pieces have a residual temperature of 150°C.