Detailed explanation of the use of high frequency quenching equipment in various industries:
1. Heat treatment industry
1. High-frequency quenching heat treatment for various automobile and motorcycle parts, such as: crankshaft, connecting rod, piston pin, camshaft, valve, various gears in the gearbox, various forks, various spline shafts, transmission half shafts , Various small shaft crank pins, various rocker arms, rocker arm shafts and other high-frequency quenching heat treatment.
2. High-frequency quenching heat treatment for hardware tools, such as vices, hammers, strong pliers, and wrenches.
3. Hydraulic components such as: the plunger of the plunger pump, the rotor of the rotor pump, the reversing shaft on various valves, the gear of the gear pump, etc. are quenched by high frequency.
4. High-frequency quenching heat treatment for gear shafts of various power tools.
5. Various woodworking tools, such as: axes, planers and other heat treatment.
2. Forging industry
1. The steel plate is heated and bent.
2. Standard parts, diathermy forming of fasteners.
3. Heat diathermy for hardware tools, such as pliers, wrenches and other heating diathermy forming.
4. Extrusion of the taper shank of the prospecting drill rod.
5, steel pipe diathermy forming such as elbow and so on.
1. Welding of carbide tools. Such as turning tools, milling cutters, reamer.
2. Welding of diamond cutter head. Such as diamond saw blades, abrasive tools, sawtooth welding. Welding of drill bits for prospecting, such as the welding of straight-line drill bits and claw bits.
3, brass, copper.