How to measure the troubleshooting voltage of induction melting furnace?
(1) Special care should be taken when measuring the high-voltage power supply circuit. Do not touch the measuring mechanism or connector after the circuit under test is energized.
(2) When measuring 120V, 240V, 480V and 1600V line voltage sources, make sure that the range switch is in the correct position.
(3) Turn off the circuit power supply and wait for the meter head to indicate zero before removing the test connector or measuring mechanism.
(4) Do not change the set range or function switch of the measuring instrument when the measuring circuit is energized.
(5) Do not remove the test connector from the measuring circuit when the circuit is energized.
(6) Before changing the switch or removing the connector, first cut off the power supply and discharge all capacitors in the supply circuit.
(7) The measured voltage shall not exceed the ground voltage of the measuring instrument circuit.