Safety precautions during troubleshooting of induction melting furnace
(1) When repairing the strong electric equipment of the induction melting furnace, an “electric shock” accident may occur. Therefore, specially trained professionals are required to carry out the inspection and repair work to avoid injury accidents.
(2) It is not allowed to operate alone when measuring circuits with electric shock hazard, and someone should cooperate and take care of each other.
(3) Do not touch objects that may provide a current path through the test circuit common line or power cord, and ensure that people stand on a dry and insulated ground to withstand the measured voltage or to buffer the possible motor.
(4) The hands, shoes, floor, and inspection work area of the staff must be kept dry to avoid measuring in damp or other working environment that affects the insulation of the measuring mechanism.
(5) To ensure maximum safety, do not touch the test connector or measuring mechanism after the power is connected to the measuring circuit.
(6) Do not use instruments that are less safe than the original measuring instruments for measurement.