Causes and treatment methods of overcurrent when high-frequency heating equipment is turned on
Reasons for overcurrent at startup:
1. IGBT breakdown.
2. The drive board is faulty.
3. Caused by the balance of the small magnetic ring.
4. The circuit board is wet.
5. The power supply of the driver board is abnormal.
6. The sensor is short-circuited.
The processing method of overcurrent at startup:
1. Replace the drive board and IGBT, remove the small magnetic ring from the lead, check the waterway and whether the water box is blocked, blow the used board with a hair dryer, and measure the voltage;
2. Overcurrent after using for a period of time after booting: The reason is generally poor heat dissipation of the driver. Treatment method: Reapply silicone grease; check whether the waterway is blocked.