The performance and characteristics of high frequency quenching of metal fittings
1. Fast heating: the heating speed is less than 1 second (the speed can be adjusted and controlled).
2. Wide heating: It can heat all kinds of metal workpieces (removable induction coils can be replaced according to different shapes of workpieces).
3. Easy installation: connect the power supply, the induction coil and the water inlet and outlet pipes can be used; small size, light weight, very convenient to use.
4. Easy to operate: you can learn in a few minutes.
5. Quick start: the heating can be started after the water is turned on.
6. Less power consumption: It saves about 70% power than the old-fashioned tube high-frequency equipment, and the smaller the workpiece, the less power consumption.
7. Good effect: the heating is very uniform (the temperature of each part of the workpiece can be obtained by adjusting the density of the induction coil), the temperature rises quickly, the oxide layer is less, and there is no waste after annealing.
8. Adjustable power: steplessly adjust the output power.
9. Full protection: There are alarm indications such as overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating, water shortage, etc., and automatic control and protection.
10. Temperature controllable: The heating temperature of the workpiece can be controlled by setting the heating time and infrared thermometer, so that the heating temperature can be controlled to a technical point, and the heat preservation function can also be added as needed.
11. High safety: The step-up transformer that generates nearly 10,000 volts of high voltage is eliminated.