Daily inspection content of induction melting furnace appliances
(1) Check whether the wires and switches are damaged and unsafe places.
(2) Check whether the water cooling system is blocked or leaking, and the temperature difference between inlet and outlet water should not be greater than 10^0
(3) Check whether the electrical components and equipment are damp and other unsafe factors.
(4) Check whether the thyristor, the plug-in unit and the electrical circuit bus are overheated.
(5) Check whether the capacitor has any damage such as deformation or oil leakage.
(6) Whether the protection devices and instruments work normally and whether they are overloaded.
(7) Investigate and understand the actual operation of the equipment.
(8) Check the insulation of the induction coil and whether there is water leakage.