Induction melting furnace electrical inspection and special maintenance
(1) All items of induction melting furnace for basic maintenance.
(2) Remove the working contact of the induction melting furnace switch, remove the dust and rust, and light the contact. Good contact is required.
(3) Measure the signal voltage and waveform of the thyristor and electronic components to make them meet the requirements, and the cut-off loop is sensitive and reliable.
(4) Replace the damaged electrical appliances, electronic components and wire segments of the induction melting furnace, and conduct a comprehensive inspection of the solder joints of the plug-in part.
(5) Measure the ground wire and ground resistance of the induction melting furnace.
(6) Re-induction of the setting value of the overcurrent and overheating protection device of the melting furnace and the instrument calibration.
(7) Check the drawings of the induction melting furnace and make original records.