What are the maintenance and basic maintenance of induction melting furnace electrical appliances?
(1) Clean the oil and dust from the electrical components of the induction melting furnace, blow it with a fan or with a leather tiger; the plug of the connector can be gently wiped with a clean cloth (or wiped with pure alcohol).
(2) Check the transformer of the induction melting furnace and whether there is any overheating of each line segment and electrical.
(3) Check whether the electronic components and plug-ins of the induction melting furnace are loose or damaged.
(4) Check the electrical interlocking of the working part of the induction melting furnace, and require sensitive and reliable actions.
(5) Tighten the connecting screws of the induction melting furnace, and require good contact.
(6) Check whether the ventilation and water cooling system of the induction melting furnace are blocked or leaking, whether the water pressure relay is sensitive, and whether the binding parts are weak.
(7) Check whether the frame of the induction melting furnace system is heated by the influence of magnetic flux leakage.