How should the high frequency machine be inspected and maintained every year
How should the high frequency machine be inspected and maintained every year:
1. Check the time relay, temperature relay, overcurrent relay, pressure gauge, contacts and connections.
2. Check the contacts of the air switch and circuit breaker for ablation.
3. Check the relay control system, weak current control system, trigger circuit, etc.
4. Check the scale of the cooling waterway and the flow of the cooling waterway.
5. Check whether the overvoltage, overcurrent, door switch, insufficient cooling, overheating and other protection circuits of the high frequency machine are reliable.
6. Check whether the fuse of the high-frequency machine is loose or heating.
7. Check whether the grounding resistance of the high-frequency machine meets the requirements.